Vanderbilt Giving Day Social Media
Help spread the word!
Vanderbilt Giving Day isn't just for those on campus - it's a worldwide event and a chance for the global Commodore community to come together!
Celebrate everything Vanderbilt and keep up with the latest updates as we launch our 24-hour campaign to #give4thegold.
You can help spread the word about Vanderbilt Giving Day with just a few easy steps:
- Plan to make a gift on April 4, 2019, and let your friends know that you will #give4thegold!
- Become a Vanderbilt Giving Day Ambassador.
- Follow Vanderbilt Alumni Association on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Show your Commodore pride and use the #give4thegold hashtag to share the below images to your favorite social media accounts!
We're counting on you to help us make the fourth annual Vanderbilt Giving Day a success.
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to save the date for April 4, 2019, to #give4thegold.
Mr. C is ready to #give4thegold! Are you?
Enter our social media contest!
Vanderbilt Giving Day is on April 4, and you can help us spread the word by bringing Mr. C to life in your part of the world. With just a few easy steps, you’ll be entered to win a $50 gift card to Barnes & Noble at Vanderbilt.
Step 1: Download and print this Giving Day sign.
Step 2: Complete this sentence: “I #give4thegold because…”
Step 4: Open the CampusAR app, point your camera at the sign, and then watch Mr. C appear!
Step 5. Snap a picture or video of you and the sign using the app, and post it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (double check that your post is public) with #give4thegold between March 21 and April 4.
Be creative, be funny or inspirational—but most of all, make your gift on April 4!
* Don’t want to download the app? No problem! Just complete your sign and post a photo to social media, and you’ll still have a chance to win.
No purchase, payment or donation is necessary to enter or win. View official contest rules here.