Vanderbilt Giving Day Social Media
Help spread the word!
Join our social media contest! Click here to learn more.
Vanderbilt Giving Day isn't just for those on campus - it's a worldwide event and a chance for the global Commodore community to come together!
Celebrate everything Vanderbilt and keep up with the latest updates as we launch our 24-hour campaign to #give4thegold.
You can help spread the word about Vanderbilt Giving Day with just a few easy steps:
- Plan to make a gift on June 5, 2018, and let your friends know that you will #give4thegold!
- Become a Vanderbilt Giving Day Ambassador.
- Follow Vanderbilt Alumni Association on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Show your Commodore pride and use the #give4thegold hashtag to share the below images to your favorite social media accounts!
We're counting on you to help us make the third annual Vanderbilt Giving Day a success.
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to save the date for June 5, 2018, to #give4thegold.
Social Media Contest: May 21 - June 5
Help us spread the #give4thegold spirit across the globe and you could be a winner!
- Download this sign and complete this sentence:
I #give4thegold because _____________________________________
- Now take a selfie and post it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #give4thegold between May 21 and June 5.
- Win! You could be one of 25 lucky Commodores to win a Vanderbilt-branded Yeti tumbler.
Be creative, be funny or inspirational - but most of all, be online June 5 and make your gift at vu.edu/givingday.